Sheldon Jacobson write a recent OR/MS Today article about the two research videos he created to publicize OR. Mike Trick writes about it in his blog so rather than reinvent the wheel, I’ll send you his way. My daughter and I have brief cameos in the pediatric vaccine video (watch it here), where we play the roles of “vaccinated child” and “concerned mother.” No one was actually vaccinated in the production of the video. There is also an aviation security video (watch it here).
November 12, 2007
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Monday, November 12th, 2007 at 4:15 pm and tagged with podcast and video and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- These guidelines are really fantastic 💯 The pub #’s are eerily close to mine so maybe it’s not a surprise that I he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- I got my second shot yesterday. Thank you, scientists! ❤️ #vaccinated https://t.co/BMSiuIbzzz 1 day ago
- I searched for cookie pictures on my iPhone for my 10yo’s class project. The search returned 13 pictures. 9 of 13 w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @PKeskinocak: Our recent research shows that if NPIs are lifted prematurely while #COVID19 #vaccines are distributed, infections, hospit… 3 days ago
- I had a great lab lunch today over zoom. As a group we discussed time management and how to estimate how much time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- My last French bread loaf is delicious and less ugly than most of my loaves 🥖 #pandemicbaking #stillatit https://t.co/b0Ji3apgwQ 3 days ago
Tagsacademia analytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization OR in the news pandemic PhD phd support pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies