The INFORMS Computing Society put together a blog on the INFORMS Annual meeting if you want to relive the conference.
December 3, 2007
Still hungover from the INFORMS Annual Meeting?
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Monday, December 3rd, 2007 at 9:20 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- How air conditioning conquered America: an interesting read about design, the built environment, and our infrastruc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @Supernetworks: I picked up my June issues of #ORMS Today and it is a cover to cover read with terrific articles on major achievements,… 3 days ago
- Congrats to the US Math Olympiad team! #IMO2018 #HoorayMath twitter.com/maanow/status/… 3 days ago
- I'm preparing for my first sabbatical in 2019-20. I'd like to spend some time in Europe. I want to collaborate on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I returned from #England this past week. England played 3 World Cup matches during my trip. The soccer hooliganism… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- This is one of two awesome accelerated MS programs in @uwisye at @UWMadEngr. The other is Systems Engineering &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies