The INFORMS Computing Society put together a blog on the INFORMS Annual meeting if you want to relive the conference.
December 3, 2007
Still hungover from the INFORMS Annual Meeting?
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Monday, December 3rd, 2007 at 9:20 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- Today was a gorgeous day in #Wisconsin! I ran to the @UWMadison Terrace and back. I took the scenic route and finis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- The release of the @Comey memos ( cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/image…) reminds me of one of my favorite articles from @TheOnion:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- On why #AI is not a thing (yet): "Unfortunately, we are not very good at anticipating what the next emerging serio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Check it out: @Supernetworks is a #MathGem, excellent role model, and rock star 👏😎🙌 #orms twitter.com/stemgemsbook/s… 3 days ago
- Disgraced Donkey Kong Master Says He's Got Proof He Didn't Cheat - @NPR npr.org/sections/thetw… "King of Kong: A F… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- I woke up to good news this morning ☕❤️ ☕❤️ ☕ dailymail.co.uk/health/article… 4 days ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies