Two days ago, Mike Trick wrote about how Florida International University is closing its Industrial and Systems Engineering department. Today, INFORMS made an official plea to help save OR at FIU, and they list several ways to help, including signing a petition.
June 5, 2008
save OR @ FIU
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 5th, 2008 at 7:42 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- I’m looking forward to my visit to @UofOklahoma on Monday! twitter.com/kashbarker/sta… 9 hours ago
- Happy birthday to @Suzan90467678! I always like an excuse to have cake for breakfast in the lab :) https://t.co/IOvdPUZySg 13 hours ago
- We could go with false positives & false negatives instead. Either way, this is useful. twitter.com/patrickc/statu… 14 hours ago
- I just realized that both Kentucky and Kansas State have wildcats as their mascot. Who are we? The Wildcats! youtu.be/XItRcMuraCI 1 day ago
- “Those responsible for designing the vehicles & roadways need to work on making it easier for people to choose the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Pedestrian deaths have soared since 2009, and many suspect distracted driving from smartphone use is the main cause wired.com/story/pedestri… 1 day ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies