Working Mother published a list of the twenty best companies for multicultural women. Many of these companies hire OR types! (WM used an application process and methodology, so they didn’t just put all their big sponsors on a list).
June 30, 2008
best multicultural companies
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Monday, June 30th, 2008 at 3:46 pm and tagged with work-life balance and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- “Public health officials have used celebrities to reach people since Elvis Presley rolled up his sleeve on “The Ed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @INFORMS: "[INFORMS member Julie] Swann recently published a report that found that in a worst-case scenario, without masking in schools… 5 hours ago
- I'm excited "Impact of a community-policing initiative promoting substance use disorder treatment over criminal cha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @uwisye: Not vaccinated yet? Let's get the jab done, #BadgerEngineers! https://t.co/dvRzbLOyHy 14 hours ago
- I harvested onions from my garden 💚 Also: banana peppers, basil, zucchini and a few tomatoes. https://t.co/0VlEqkw4eJ 1 day ago
- In 2020, 139 #NCAAF college football games (20% of all games) were canceled or postponed during the regular season… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tagsacademia analytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization OR in the news pandemic PhD phd support pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies