Working Mother published a list of the twenty best companies for multicultural women. Many of these companies hire OR types! (WM used an application process and methodology, so they didn’t just put all their big sponsors on a list).
June 30, 2008
best multicultural companies
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Monday, June 30th, 2008 at 3:46 pm and tagged with work-life balance and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- RT @uwisye: Congratulations to all of the @UWMadison graduates as they celebrate 4 (or more) years of an incredible journey. @UWMadEngr gr… 2 hours ago
- RT @UWMadison: The #UWGrad stage is safely set for you, Class of 2021 🎓 Tune in to wisc.edu/commencement/ at noon for the Bachelor’s degr… 13 hours ago
- Congratulations to class of 2021 🎓 This year wasn’t what you expected but you rose to the challenge. You earned thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- I have a lab compact that outlines many of these policies including the vacation policy, roles,authorship guideline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- How operations research & #analytics can address our world’s greatest challenges #orms twitter.com/angrymantv/sta… 1 day ago
- Congrats, @UWISyE graduates! 🎓 While this year was not what you hoped for, nothing can diminish the significance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tagsacademia analytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization OR in the news pandemic PhD phd support pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies