Working Mother published a list of the twenty best companies for multicultural women. Many of these companies hire OR types! (WM used an application process and methodology, so they didn’t just put all their big sponsors on a list).
June 30, 2008
best multicultural companies
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Monday, June 30th, 2008 at 3:46 pm and tagged with work-life balance and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- A blog by Laura Albert.
Join 6,558 other subscribers
Search Punk Rock OR:
Punk Rock OR Tweets
- RT @mluebbecke: mathematicians identified a shape that was previously only theoretical: a 13-sided configuration called “the hat” that can… 6 hours ago
- Congratulations to @uwisye’s Doug Wiegmann for being recognized with the @UWMadEngr Ragnar E Onstad Service to Soci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Congratulations to @uwisye’s Dr. Amanda Smith for being recognized with the @UWMadEngr James G Woodbury Award for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Congratulations to @uwisye’s Gabriel Zayas-Caban for being recognized with the @UWMadEngr PPG Industries Inclusion,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Calling all Badger ISYEs, alumni, and supporters! Thanks to two generous donors we are matching donations dollar-fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @UWMadison: Dear Badger community: We are deeply saddened by yesterday’s tragedy on campus and want to offer support resources available… 1 day ago
Tagsacademia analytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies engineering environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization pandemic PhD phd support pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies
Leave a Reply