A podcast featuring operations research appeared on “Maryland Morning,” a radio show on an NPR affiliate. The podcast highlighted a UPS project that optimized right turns. Ed Kaplan and Jack Levis were interviewed in the podcast. To find the show, scroll down to July 23.
July 31, 2008
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31st, 2008 at 2:15 am and tagged with podcast and video and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- RT @uwisye: We're always proud to brag about our research for the greater good. Congrats to @AlbertoDelPia, @JeffLinderoth and their PhD st… 5 hours ago
- I visited the #DivineNine Plaza today in honor of the historically Black fraternities and sororities. Well done,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Gun deaths in the US reached their highest levels ever in 2020, as gun-related homicides grew by 35% since 2019. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 💔 2 days ago
- RT @uwisye: This Friday, Professor Oguz Alagoz is sharing his expertise regarding cancer screening. Research for the greater good. #Leading… 3 days ago
- .@VeronicaMWhite (@uwisye) presents her research on crime hot spot metrics with the NIJ at #IISEAnnual2022 https://t.co/KNV9TtPcXg 5 days ago
Tagsacademia analytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization OR in the news pandemic PhD phd support pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies