Mike Trick blogged about MC Hammer jumping on the analytics bandwagon. I didn’t think it was for real until I saw the video myself. I was, ahem, once a fan of MC Hammer back in the 6th grade. Apparently, I may still be a fan!
October 8, 2008
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 8th, 2008 at 1:23 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Hammer time!”
Search Punk Rock OR:
- Working from home has its benefits, but I miss the regular exchange of ideas with my colleagues. So it feels extra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @parubin: Resilient voting systems during the COVID-19 pandemic: A discrete event simulation approach | Punk Rock Operations Research ht… 16 hours ago
- Confession: I secretly was training for a marathon when I was finishing my PhD. I ran a marathon 5 days after defen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @cpaior2020: All #cpaior2020 talks and sessions are now uploaded on youtube youtube.com/channel/UCUBpU… Thanks again to all the master clas… 20 hours ago
- I'm kicking off the first OSEEER Early Career Mentoring Program Workshop with a group of brilliant scholars in oper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Innovative Applications in #Analytics Award Application due October 15: informs.org/Recognizing-Ex… #ORMS #INFORMS 20 hours ago
- Laura Albert on Resilient voting systems during the COVID-19 pandemic: A discrete event simulation approach
- Steve Wagner on Resilient voting systems during the COVID-19 pandemic: A discrete event simulation approach
- Luis Eduardo Duran on Optimization with impact: my journey in public sector operations research.
- pilaralvarezplease on why my cookies turned green: a post on chemistry
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization OR in the news OR publications pandemic PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies