I apologize for not posting much lately. I have been following the arrest of Gov. Rod Blagojevich from my home state of Illinois. I am fascinated, horrified, and amused by the charges and how the story has unfolded. I knew he was a crook but I had no idea.
December 18, 2008
I smell a rat
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 at 3:05 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “I smell a rat”
Search Punk Rock OR:
- Why didn't the US convert to the metric system? Engineers. And milk. And a few other reasons. twitter.com/romanmars/stat… 8 minutes ago
- RT @NASA: Some of our iconic women from @NASAhistory highlighted in this LEGO set. Explore more @WomenNASA stories here: https://t.co/JRaRy… 18 hours ago
- Really cool cutting-edge fish depression is happening on my campus! twitter.com/uwmadscience/s… 1 day ago
- This NY Times article on fish depression is not a joke. We can learn about human anxiety from fish #ScienceIsAwesome twitter.com/nytimes/status… 1 day ago
- My NSF REU student Adam Schmidt @apschmidt96 gives a talk about his trustworthy computing & #orms research in my la… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @Jdlee888: Ironies of big data: A more sophisticated model leads to greater trust AND greater risk that it fail dramatically. https://t.… 3 days ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies