I apologize for not posting much lately. I have been following the arrest of Gov. Rod Blagojevich from my home state of Illinois. I am fascinated, horrified, and amused by the charges and how the story has unfolded. I knew he was a crook but I had no idea.
December 18, 2008
I smell a rat
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 at 3:05 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “I smell a rat”
Search Punk Rock OR:
- Operations Research in Disaster Management: #ORMS Today informs.org/Publications/O… 1 day ago
- This is a great idea! There are a few excellent examples in Weapons of Math Destruction by @mathbabedotorg twitter.com/johnangelis/st… 2 days ago
- Rebuilding America's #infrastructure: a bipartisan report from the Problem Solvers Caucus katko.house.gov/psc-infrastruc… 2 days ago
- .@INFORMS has special membership rates & other discounts for those in developing countries #ORMS informs.org/About-INFORMS/… 3 days ago
- "Any political review of scientific proposals is inappropriate, as it gives the appearance of political interferenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @mjcavaretta: “companies are swimming in data. Data is everywhere.” What poses a problem is sifting through the all this data, and disco… 3 days ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies