I apologize for not posting much lately. I have been following the arrest of Gov. Rod Blagojevich from my home state of Illinois. I am fascinated, horrified, and amused by the charges and how the story has unfolded. I knew he was a crook but I had no idea.
December 18, 2008
I smell a rat
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 at 3:05 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “I smell a rat”
Search Punk Rock OR:
- " There has always been a pay gap between mothers and fathers, but it would be 15 percent smaller today if the fina… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @jeanqasaur: Taylor Swift as iconic computers, a thread https://t.co/j4ukFFZ9sc 2 hours ago
- The best speakers I've seen are great story tellers. The story is much more important than the slides. #phdchat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "Representation matters. Seeing women as experts matters" twitter.com/lauraalbertphd… 1 day ago
- I was on a panel about how professors can talk to the media about our expertise. @UWMadisonMedia @centraltimewpr news.wisc.edu/event-celebrat… 1 day ago
- I work with a great team that always goes the extra mile to support @UWMadEngr faculty in their research endeavors. twitter.com/cammom11/statu… 1 day ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies