I apologize for not posting much lately. I have been following the arrest of Gov. Rod Blagojevich from my home state of Illinois. I am fascinated, horrified, and amused by the charges and how the story has unfolded. I knew he was a crook but I had no idea.
December 18, 2008
I smell a rat
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 at 3:05 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “I smell a rat”
Search Punk Rock OR:
- RT @BadgerBrackets: New #BadgerBracketology rankings for NCAA football: 1 Alabama 2 Clemson 3 LSU 4 Notre Dame 5 Michigan 6 Oklahoma 7 Geor… 14 hours ago
- My paper "An expected coverage model with a cutoff priority queue" with PhD student Soovin Yoon is in the latest is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @MarinaP63: A brilliant engineer/mathematician who was denied entry to engineering schools but went on to design ships for the navy, wor… 1 day ago
- "In junior high, her school had a career day. Boys were given booklets full of options: engineer, doctor, lawyer, b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is clever. The ways in which we think about, implement, and achieve automation make a big difference. twitter.com/Noahpinion/sta… 2 days ago
- Academics have a *lot* of duties outside of the classroom. Today I'm - meeting with the CoE alumni board - writing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies