I apologize for not posting much lately. I have been following the arrest of Gov. Rod Blagojevich from my home state of Illinois. I am fascinated, horrified, and amused by the charges and how the story has unfolded. I knew he was a crook but I had no idea.
December 18, 2008
I smell a rat
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 18th, 2008 at 3:05 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “I smell a rat”
Search Punk Rock OR:
- RT @clairecm: Google's AI just beat the best human player at the hardest game in the world, Go: nytimes.com/2017/05/23/bus… 17 hours ago
- The transcript of the New Orleans mayor's speech before removing a Confederate statue from the city is worth reading pulsegulfcoast.com/2017/05/transc… 17 hours ago
- RT @fortnow: To those who see an NP-complete problem and say "bring it on" blog.computationalcomplexity.org/2017/05/the-op… 17 hours ago
- Great thread on how AI in the home could change our lives. twitter.com/zeynep/status/… 1 day ago
- "They act as a “social vaccine” that protects female students against negative stereotypes & gives them a sense of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- The Challenger shuttle disaster: engineers need communication skills--not just technical knowledge-to avoid disaster npr.org/2017/05/17/527… 1 day ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem sewing slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies