Mike Trick and I and other OR people will be twittering the tournament with tag #ncaa-or, starting noonish today (there is a good chance I will be delayed a bit). Start your tweets with #ncaa-or if to be part of the group.
March 19, 2009
Tweeting the tournament today
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19th, 2009 at 8:07 am and tagged with march madness, sports and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- “Premature optimization is the root of all evil.” - Donald Knuth 13 hours ago
- Small achievements today: caught and fixed an error in a doc before sending it to faculty ✅ completed annual mandat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I will give a plenary talk in half an hour about doing good with good #ORMS at CSMIO, the Mexican Operations Resear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Mary Golda Ross, born in 1908, was a member of Cherokee nation, an engineer, and a hidden figure for @NASA who supp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Protip. Keep a ring light in your office just in case a reporter calls you for an immediate zoom interview related… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Chancellor @BeckyBlank has been an incredibly asset to @UWMadison and will be missed. Thank you for your service… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tagsacademia analytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization OR in the news pandemic PhD phd support pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies