Mike Trick and I and other OR people will be twittering the tournament with tag #ncaa-or, starting noonish today (there is a good chance I will be delayed a bit). Start your tweets with #ncaa-or if to be part of the group.
March 19, 2009
Tweeting the tournament today
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19th, 2009 at 8:07 am and tagged with march madness, sports and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- This is great #OnWisconsin twitter.com/uwmadison/stat… 22 hours ago
- Today my first UW-Madison PHD student filed her dissertation. Then I went to another @uwisye PhD student's prelimin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Today my first Wisconsin PHD student filed her dissertation, and there was much rejoicing! Congratulations Dr. Ka… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Being a dean means I sometimes get to over-analyze things and organize my thoughts in a spreadsheet. I like those times :) 3 days ago
- I’ll keep holding my breath. Tell me when it’s safe to exhale. House Republicans may be backing away from taking g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Punk Rock #ORMS as #optimization art using the @NeosOpt domino art optimizer neos-server.org/neos/solvers/a… https://t.co/CHmrXJykN9 1 week ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies