Mike Trick and I and other OR people will be twittering the tournament with tag #ncaa-or, starting noonish today (there is a good chance I will be delayed a bit). Start your tweets with #ncaa-or if to be part of the group.
March 19, 2009
Tweeting the tournament today
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19th, 2009 at 8:07 am and tagged with march madness, sports and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- This thread 👇 Some human advances, like starting a catalog company, upend power structures, reduce inequities, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Students interesting in optimization applications, check out the talk below. Vehicle routing and transportation opt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- According to my math, there are 10 NCAA football teams worse than Rutgers. Does that number seem too high?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #UnpopularOpinion Candy corn is in fact delicious. 1 day ago
- RT @BadgerBrackets: On our new #NCAA football rankings, Wisconsin dropped out of the top 25 :( Here are our top 10: 1 Alabama 2 Notre Dam… 1 day ago
- RT @INFORMS: 2019 Edelman Award Applications are due Wed, Oct. 17! Best #ORMS or #Analytics projects requested. bit.ly/2RLDNGc 1 day ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies