I was disappointed with the championship game in the men’s NCAA basketball championship, since the game was over as soon as it began (and I was pulling for Michigan State). But I was traveling last week and forgot to write about how LRMC did on the ESPN tournament challenge:
- Pure LRMC finished in the 78.4 percentile.
- Capped LRMC finished in the 31.9 percentile
- LRMC(0) finished in the 97.8 percentile, predicting eventual champion UNC, three of the final four and six of the elite eight. Not bad!
I did not win my office pool–my office did not have a pool (we all would have submitted the same LRMC bracket). How did you do in your office pools?
- Bracketology twist
- Oh the madness
- OR bracketology featured in CNN article
- Does distance matter in the NCAA tournament?