February 13, 2010
vampire-inspired network flows
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 13th, 2010 at 1:45 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- Wash your hands, stay at home more often to limit your exposure, stock up on water and non perishable food now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @StoProgSociety: Submit your #StoProg work to the new #ORMS journal SN Operations Research Forum link.springer.com/journal/43069 with Editors-in… 12 hours ago
- In which @JSEllenberg maps the similarity Democratic Presidential candidates co-consideration using #math and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- I always enjoy the beautiful sights on the way to the bus stop in #Aachen 😍 #PunkRockORinGermany https://t.co/nosQvxtnhn 1 day ago
- RT @BBKeskin: Amplify voices of 10 women and keep it going @lauraalbertphd @meredithgore @anncampbelliowa @Supernetworks @agrobins @dresrat… 1 day ago
- I have absolutely brilliant and amazing colleagues. Congrats to Pascale Carayon @carayonpfor this well- deserved ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Crazy Clean Cheap Asians // Crazy Christine Comments // Call (for) Colloquium – Soft Rock OR. Inclusive OR. Not exclusive OR! on When should a football team attempt a two point conversion instead of an extra point? A dynamic programming approach.
- Crazy Clean Cheap Asians // Crazy Christine Comments // Call (for) Colloquium – Soft Rock OR. Inclusive OR. Not exclusive OR! on snowblowing is NP-complete
- Laura Albert on When should a football team attempt a two point conversion instead of an extra point? A dynamic programming approach.
- Luis Duran on When should a football team attempt a two point conversion instead of an extra point? A dynamic programming approach.
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies