Here are a few stories and blog posts that I read in the past week:
- A dozen posts on simplicity
- Daylight savings time may increase energy costs.
- Graduate students juggle babies and politics
- Anna Nagurney addresses the under-representation of women in STEM fields
- When wealth and height do (and do not) correlate. An interesting illustration and analysis using linear regression.
- The NFL adopted new overtime rules for how postseason games end. Is the new system better or more fair? What does “better” mean in this context?
Leave a Reply