Seeing as how tomorrow is election day, I rounded up a few election-related OR posts. Don’t forget to vote!
Punk Rock OR posts:
- politics reading for geeks
- a post about absentee ballots, queuing, and car crashes on election days
- The Presidential election is a partition problem contest
- The 13 Keys to the White House
Elsewhere on the blogophere:
- Presidential elections and suicide rates by Andrew Gelman
- Predictions about tomorrow’s elections by Steven D. Levitt
- Two stories about the election that I don’t believe in by Andrew Gelman
Elsewhere on the web:
- Amusing signs seen at the Rally to Restore Sanity
- How close were the Presidential elections?
- Real Clear Politics latest polling info with nifty maps
- The odds of being killed in a car crash on US Presidential Election Days is statistically significant! The good news: we are not picking a president tomorrow.