Here are a few links for your holiday weekend reading (sorry for posting so late!):
- Mike Trick has an excellent post about finding statistically significant links in medical research, which is motivated by the research on cell phones and brain cancer. It’s an excellent statistics primer!
- Engineers chime in on this NPR piece about safety. How safe is enough? It depends.
- If you haven’t checked out these dioramas made of peeps (yes, the Easter candy), you’re in for a treat. The annual Washington Post contest is one of my favorite things about Easter.
- This Discover magazine piece indicates that judges’ verdicts depends on when they last took a snack break. Is this justice?
- Several of the Career Cast’s Top Ten jobs for 2011 are OR related. Woo hoo!