My second post for the INFORMS Healthcare Conference blog is available. It is about unstructured data and a future with healthcare providing robots [Link].
June 24, 2013
another post from the INFORMS Healthcare Conference: robots and healthcare operations research
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Monday, June 24th, 2013 at 11:37 am and tagged with healthcare and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- RT @BadgerBrackets: NFL power rankings from #BadgerBracketology: 1 New Orleans 2 LA Rams 3 Kansas City 4 Pittsburgh 5 Chicago 6 New Englan… 17 hours ago
- This 👇 twitter.com/JSEllenberg/st… 21 hours ago
- If you're interested in getting a Masters of #Analytics, @UWISyE offers MS in Systems Engineering & Analytics that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- According to my math, @BadgerFootball rose to #39 after beating Purdue in overtime this weekend #BadgerBracketology twitter.com/BadgerBrackets… 1 day ago
- Even though I have no #B1G football teams ranked in the top 4, in all likelihood either @UMichFootball or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I often have the same reaction when I bump into an inanimate object 😳 #IAmDefective twitter.com/lauraalbertphd… 3 days ago
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off OR publications PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies