- A new report called Women in Academic Science: A Changing Landscape suggests that women who persevere and stay in a STEM field will find a level playing field.
- Why do women undergraduate students change major after taking Calculus I? Not for the same reasons as the men.
- The share of women in computer science started falling at roughly the same moment when personal computers featuring games marketed almost entirely to men and boys started showing up in U.S. homes in significant numbers.
- The number of high schools offering AP computer science courses have fallen 35% in recent years.
- The princess trap: Our daughter is getting into dolls and dress-up. What are programmer parents to do? A someone controversial take on raising daughters. My take on this article is in my tweet below:
December 4, 2014