I author the Punk Rock Operations Research Podcast. All podcasts are embedded into posts on this blog under the “Podcast” category. The link below is automatically updated to contain a list of the episodes.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- RT @UWMadScience: Outdoor and low-contact, baseball looks like a good candidate for a COVID-comeback sport, @UWMadEngr’s @lauraalbertphd te… 15 hours ago
- Sabbatical planning #protip: start planning 2 years ahead of time. twitter.com/lauraalbertphd… 16 hours ago
- How to plan a #sabbatical from the beginning: lessons learned punkrockor.com/2020/05/27/pla… #PunkRockORinGermany #PunkRockOR 16 hours ago
- How the #coronavirus spreads in those everyday places we visit and insights for risk management. AKA why to avoid n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Words I thought I would never hear again: "Your hold is available for pickup at the library" 📚📘💞🥰 17 hours ago
- RT @UWMadEngr: ⚾ As #MLB owners and players negotiate the financial side of a return to the diamond, a slew of safety and logistical hurdle… 17 hours ago
- Les Servi on Travel Bans Can’t Stop this Pandemic
- Robyn on why my cookies turned green: a post on chemistry
- Crazy Clean Cheap Asians // Crazy Christine Comments // Call (for) Colloquium – Soft Rock OR. Inclusive OR. Not exclusive OR! on When should a football team attempt a two point conversion instead of an extra point? A dynamic programming approach.
- Crazy Clean Cheap Asians // Crazy Christine Comments // Call (for) Colloquium – Soft Rock OR. Inclusive OR. Not exclusive OR! on snowblowing is NP-complete
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization OR publications pandemic PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies