I author the Punk Rock Operations Research Podcast. All podcasts are embedded into posts on this blog under the “Podcast” category. The link below is automatically updated to contain a list of the episodes.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- Badgers, it's time to make a voting plan if you haven't yet voted. twitter.com/BadgersVote/st… 23 minutes ago
- This is a science-driven recommendation. Not all masks are created equally: bandanas, gaiters, and masks with vent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 56 minutes ago
- RT @iisenet: The newest episode of #ProblemSolved is now available! We discuss research by #IISE members and academic leaders @lauraalbertp… 8 hours ago
- My days may all follow the same routine but they are not *exactly* the same. On some days I have to wait for sandhi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- After giving the take home exam for my course, I surveyed students. They unanimously agreed that the exam was more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I should have walked slower on my morning walk in honor of #InternationalSlothDay. Anyway, here is a video of a slo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Laura Albert on Resilient voting systems during the COVID-19 pandemic: A discrete event simulation approach
- Steve Wagner on Resilient voting systems during the COVID-19 pandemic: A discrete event simulation approach
- Luis Eduardo Duran on Optimization with impact: my journey in public sector operations research.
- pilaralvarezplease on why my cookies turned green: a post on chemistry
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization OR in the news OR publications pandemic PhD phd support pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies