I created a video to congratulate 2021 graduates that I posted on YouTube and am including on my blog. I am looking forward to congratulating graduates in person in the future.
June 3, 2021
Congratulations to 2021 graduates!
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 3rd, 2021 at 9:15 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- I’m thrilled to be working with @PVanHentenryck at @IISE_TXN. Send us your papers! The list of departments is in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 27 minutes ago
- RT @uwisye: Professors @AlbertoDelPia and @CarlaMichini have recently completed #optimization research that examines a special class of lin… 18 hours ago
- I'm reading the summer edition of @ORMS_Tomorrow, the premier #ORMS publication for students. Kudos to all who cont… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- The EURO Meets NeurIPS 2022 Vehicle Routing Competition that partners #AI and #ORMS is live! Submissions are due o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Linear optimization contributes about $1 trillion each year in the US alone #orms twitter.com/MBRJournal/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @UWMadison: We're seeing the terrible news of the Highland Park, Illinois parade shooting. UW is sending thoughts and support to all of… 1 day ago
Tagsacademia analytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization OR in the news pandemic PhD phd support pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies