I created a video to congratulate 2021 graduates that I posted on YouTube and am including on my blog. I am looking forward to congratulating graduates in person in the future.
June 3, 2021
Congratulations to 2021 graduates!
By Laura Albert
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 3rd, 2021 at 9:15 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- The Girl Scouts of Tropical Florida have created a #supplychain patch based on their cookie supply chains girlscoutsfl.org/en/our-council… #ORMS 5 hours ago
- RT @martypute: A draft of Chapter 2 of my new book with Tim Chan "Introduction to MDPs" is now available for download. It covers model fo… 1 day ago
- A seminal #orms textbook *and* the best smelling book I own. I’m glad to be reunited with my office books. Does any… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- To choose a career: instead of focusing on finding a dream job, think about what you are good at and what makes you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @INFORMS: Join Margret Bjarnadottir of the University of Maryland (in partnership with the INFORMS Diversity Committee) for her upcoming… 1 day ago
- RT @thyunes: I thought it was time for another #orms meme (inspired by the latest trendy one). Enjoy! 😁 https://t.co/75ciGWkNS6 4 days ago
Tagsacademia analytics art aviation blogs cheese computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian invited talks lightning lottery march madness math programming mip MODA newspapers Olympics optimization OR in the news pandemic PhD phd support pirates podcast and video Poisson politics probability public policy publishing queuing risk communication sabbatical science communication science fair secretary problem slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes supply chains teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance writing zombies